What is BenchMarket™?
BenchMarket™ provides a comparison of your organization's financial performance to industry averages based on your NAICS code. Data includes comparison of financial ratios from the Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement. It also includes Profitability, Efficiency and Debt-Ratio information. This comparison allows you to benchmark your performance against your competitors.
What do you have to do?
Follow these simple steps:
- Fill out and submit the form in the "Contact Us" page.
- We will send you an invoice for either The Business Sustainability Score™ or the BenchMarket™ assessment or both.
- Upon receipt of payment, we will send you a code to access the on-line assessments through our secure portal.
- You will receive your report within five business days.
- Plan your journey to Lead to YOUR Future!
What do you get?
- Within five business days you will receive your detailed report.
- You will have the opportunity to schedule a one hour debrief with one of our certified consultants at no additional cost.
- You will have the opportunity to schedule an on-site visit or a formal presentation to your team with our certified consultants (costs vary).
- You will have a roadmap of essential steps to begin your journey to Lead to YOUR Future.
Comparison to the Industry
Our report provides a comparison of your performance to the competitors in the following areas:
- Cash flow and solvency
- Debt-Risk Ratios
- Profit and Loss line items
Data can be up to three years so you can see trends!
An Extensive and Reliable Database
Data is sourced from governmental and private sources and is updated twice a year, covering over 15 million business operations. Some specific sources are:
- US Economic Census, including the quarterly reports
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- US Census Quarterly Financial Reports
- InfoGroup Inc
- Credit Reporting Agencies
- IRS Statistics of Income and Corporation Tax Book
The Business Sustainability Score™
Learn more about The Business Sustainability Score™ here.
The BenchMarket™ Assessment allows you to compare your performance against your industry competitors so you can plan your sustainability goals. Start today and Lead to Your Future .
Terms and Conditions
Please Access our Terms and Conditions here.